Thursday, November 20, 2014

No More Side Projects

Five weeks until Christmas! 35 days! That's nothing, no time at all, or not as much as you think, or I think. I've learned over the years that I always, Always, overestimate how much I can accomplish in a given amount of time. If I think I can get ten projects done in five weeks the reality will be that I get five projects done if I work really hard at it. Of course that doesn't mean I will ever shorten my todo list, I just view it more realistically. But I also tend to get sidetracked and end up doing projects that were not part of the plan. So from here on until Christmas, no more side projects and start working on my project list, highest priority first, because I know the items at the bottom of the list won't get done this year, probably. 

So today I plan to work on a couple small quilts I sewed this week. 

At least this one is with Christmas fabric. I got a mini-charm pack of Solstice by Kate Spain for Moda fabric and added some Christmas theme fabric I had on hand to make this little table quilt. 

This one has nothing to do with Christmas but is also from a charm pack of Elementary by Sweetwater for Moda fabrics. 

My next posts should be all about completed Christmas projects. Definitely. Maybe. 

Thanks for reading. 
Aileen 

No comments:

Post a Comment