Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Just One More

Halloween placemat. I finished the four placemats from my last post but I had an idea for another one that I wanted to make while the idea was fresh and all the Halloween fabric was out. This one focuses on the spider themed fabric and has a nice little spider right in the middle. 



After I finish this placemat all the 'spooky' fabric goes on the shelf of "holiday" fabric for another year. Maybe I'll make something else next year, maybe not. I never did use the Bat theme fabric. I had an idea for a pieced Bat made with the grunge black fabric surrounded by the bat prints, or better yet, an applique bat on a pieced background. But now it's time to think about Christmas projects.  I'll write a note to myself about the Bat placemat idea with a sketch and put it away with the fabric. Next time I get that fabric out I'll have jump start idea to work with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment