Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fabric Books and Flowers

I decided I wanted to make a fabric flower for the front of an altered book I am working on and I ended up making more than a dozen, just for practice. I plan to make more flowers because for one, I have a lot of fabric and for another, the more flowers I make the more ideas I get for using them. One of the first fabric flowers I made was a little red one that ended up on the cover of this little journal I completed last week.


The remaining fabric flowers and the additional ones I am destined to make look like this:


Today I just finished adding the innards to a funny looking little fabric book I embellished with random embroidery and homemade polymer clay buttons, but no fabric flowers!

Front
Back
Innards
I still have a couple more fabric books to finish and now I am starting on some Christmas themed projects. Expect to see something for Christmas next time. 

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment