Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Card Art

It's that time of year again when I get a little inspired to do some seasonal arts and crafts. Some years are more inspiring than others and I may end up making many homemade decorations and gifts. This year I simply focused on creating art I could possible use for the front of a Christmas card. Because this has been a year of many paint and collage experiments I decided to create a Christmas themed collage and tried variations with fabric and paper.














After making and scanning these pieces I applied some Photoshop enhancements and additions and choose one of the map paper tree collage pictures to print as Christmas cards.



I had a few folded cards printed at Shutterfly and some flat cards printed at the cardstore. Now all I have to do is send them, ... and decorate the house, go Christmas shopping, bake cookies, decorate a tree, ... etc.

 

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment