Sunday, March 22, 2015

Green Spring Quilts

I ended up making several projects from the St. Paddy's Stonehenge 2 fabric I mentioned in a previous post. I began with eleven fat quarters which amounts to 2 and 3/4 yards of fabric.


My initial goal was four St. Patrick's Day themed placemats. 

One.


Two. 


Three. 


Four. 


Five. 


I ended up with five 14" x 20" quilted placemats.

But I still had leftover fabric and several odd size scraps of fabric. 



So I decided to see what else I could get out of the remaining fabric.

I ended up with four more scrappy patchwork pieces.




But I still have a pile of tiny scraps, and I have an idea for how to use them, 
but that will include some watercolor paper, paint, random stencils and maybe some collage papers. Not sure at all what this will turn out to be.



I wonder how many projects I can squeeze out of this one bundle of fat quarters?


Thanks for Reading.
Aileen


No comments:

Post a Comment