Wednesday, November 27, 2013

World Collage

This is it. The finished World Collage. I added fabric icebergs, glitter dimensional paint in silver, blue and purple, alcohol inks in various colors, some more silver glitter paint, some more alcohol inks, some silver threads that I created a mesh with and cut into squares, and then I had to stop. It was done, or as done as I was going to make it. I don't really feel 100% that it is done but I do feel 100% as if I don't want to work on it anymore.  I was done. I kind of sort of mostly like it but it was an experiment from the beginning and I had no idea how it might come out. I learned some things about the materials I used and it was a fun project. But I'm personally still critiquing it. At this point I think I would have to start over to correct what doesn't feel right about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment