Saturday, July 20, 2013

May/June Update 2 (plus July)

Well, it's the middle of July and I'm still writing about May and June. Oh Well. Actually, not a lot of writing. Mostly pictures of the jewelry I have been making when I wasn't reading a book or watching all eight seasons of Supernatural on Netflix! I honestly did not expect to like that TV show, who knew? Anyway, this is what I have finished in the last 2 1/2 months:















































Oh, and I forgot I have also been working on some quilted/embroidered pieces for as yet undetermined future uses. I may use them for soft handmade book covers, coasters, little keepsake bags, pencil cases, mini wall hangings, etc. Not sure. I sit and work on them when I watch TV and as they stack up I think about what I might make with them.








No comments:

Post a Comment