Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Multitasking Art

I've been busy working on multiple things at the same time while reading as much as I can from different art instruction and mixed media and art journaling books. There are not many days that go by without my learning or trying something new. I'm trying some new things with my watercolor crayons (I'll post some of those pictures later), I made some fabric paper that I don't know what I am going to use it for but had fun making it, and I am still working on painted collages and still struggling with those compositions. But I think I am moving in a positive direction and learning from my not-so-pretty creations. And, barely a day goes by without creating something on my iPad. That is instant art satisfaction without the mess!
Here is a little digital collage to enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment