Friday, September 25, 2015

Still Sewing

I'm still sewing. I don't usually sew this much in the summer but it's been so hot and sunny I like spending time in the craft room in the cool basement. 

So I made another table runner. This one was an experiment in doing a simple row by row tribal design. Not much planning went into it, I simply did each row differently as I went and tried some different ideas. It helped that I had a bunch of coordinated fabric on hand from a previous project idea that I never did. Now I have used up some of that fabric, made something useful, had fun doing it and most importantly, the cat likes it!



But now if I could just decide what to do next on this collage. I started it several months ago and stopped mid point, not sure what I wanted to do next. And I have been looking at it everyday and still haven't had a sudden impulse to do something else to it. But I know it's not finished. 



Thanks for reading. 
Aileen


No comments:

Post a Comment